If you have hair loss issue and you have tried most of the products on the counter but yet to find the solution, you may want to try to make your own homemade shampoo or hair mask specific for hair loss problem.
Homemade shampoos and hair masks are not difficult to make. The ingredients are simple, which you likely already have in your kitchen, if not, you can simply get them from the grocery stores. They are also affordable than store-bought products and works just as well.
In this article we’ll learn how to make a natural homemade shampoos that not only work, but also inexpensive, and very easy to make!
It has always been useful to use homemade shampoo.
You will need a good container to store the base formula in you can reuse an old shampoo bottle or purchase a squeezable plastic bottle which makes it extremely easy to apply on your hair in each shampoo recipe. There is a base cleansing agent and in these recipes we’ll have used baking soda apple cider vinegar or liquid castile soap.
These recipes are not a magic bullet, they won’t regrow your hair in short time. You need to use them consistently and you will finally see the result. But they are pretty much better than any artificial, chemical products that are available in the market.
Why use homemade shampoo?
- Homemade shampoos do not contain artificial substances such as detergents, propylene glycol, diethanolamine, sents, parabens, etc. These factors can be toxic to our hair, body, and environment.
- Detergents used in conventional shampoos remove grease and dirt from the hair. They are also substances that produce foam, and bubbles. But, unfortunately, most cleansers irritate our scalp skin and deprive them of hair caused by its natural protective oil, leaving it dry, frizzy and dull.
- Put preservatives, such as methylparaben and propylparaben, into the shampoo to extend its shelf life. These parabens and artificial flavors can cause skin allergic reactions. They can affect your hormonal balance, which can lead to hair loss.
- Now the benefits of this is that the stinging nettle is extremely rich in hair growth boosting bitumen which also help to stimulate the scalp and help with BBH, while our scalp has lower pH values (about 4.5 to 5.5). Therefore, if the pH balance is too high, it can make our scalp dry and flaky and cause dandruff and other scalp conditions.
- Sadly, these artificial ingredients-parabens, cleaners, preservatives, and synthetic fragrances can damage our scalp and hair follicles. When the scalp and hair follicles (the foundation of the hair) are unhealthy, no matter what magic pills or potions you take, they will not help you grow healthy hair.
A much better recipes alternative to commercial shampoos
A recipe that is really designed to boost hair growth and stabilize hair loss in every possible way, so what you’ll need, are two to three bunches of nettles, one teaspoon of coconut oil, ten drops of rosemary essential oil, one teaspoon of powdered turmeric, one cup of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of baking soda.
You want to steep the nettles in close to boiling water and allow it to cool before straining the water then add all the other ingredients into the nettle tea and mix thoroughly lava this onto wet hair and allow absorbing for two to five minutes before rinsing out thoroughly.
Hair Loss Shampoo for Normal Hair
It is the maple syrup and carrot seed formula that works excellent for healthy hair.
|Liquid soap||1/2 cup|
|Maple syrup||2 tablespoons|
|Carrot Seed Essential Oil||5-10 drops|
|Castor oil||10 drops|
- Mix all ingredients in the container of your choice.
- Pour it over wet hair, then massage for 2-3 minutes, and then wash thoroughly.
- Carrot seed oil’s vitamin content material purifies and stimulates the scalp, and also has antifungal properties.
- Carrots also improve blood movement and stimulate hair growth.
- Maple syrup has soothing and nourishing effects, while additionally having antibacterial properties. In this case, castor oil acts as provider oil for carrot seed essential oils, and it has dietary and moisturizing effects.
Shampoo for Oily Hair
It’s perfect for greasy hair where it gently dissolves and washes away excess oils without stripping away any essential oils like a regular shampoo, it is essential oil that is perfect for cleansing oily hair and removing the oily. These ingredients help to regulate the production of oil while removing and absorbing excess oil.
|Warm Water||1 cup|
|Baking Soda||1 tablespoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 tablespoon|
|Citrus Essential Oil||5 drops|
|Grapefruit Juice||1/3 cup|
|Grapeseed Oil||2-3 teaspoons|
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly in the container of your choice.
- Be aware that apple cider vinegar and baking soda can produce additional gas.
- Please be careful-do not keep the container closed.
- Before rinsing, apply it on wet hair and massage it into the scalp.
- Baking soda and apple cider vinegar consider most natural cleansers; it’s far very suitable for greasy hair, gently dissolves the hair, and wash away excess oil without peeling off any natural oil like regular shampoo does.
- Citrus oils are fantastic for cleansing oily hair and casting off oily sebum from dangerous diets. Citrus includes antioxidants, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid. You also can add some drops of magnesium oil to assist with hair loss by decreasing hair follicle calcification.
- Grapefruit juice has excessive vitamin content and a smooth acidic structure that purifies and rejuvenates. Here is a recipe that is really designed to boost hair growth and stabilize hair loss.
Shampoo for Dry Hair
|Liquid Castile Soap||1/2 cup|
|Aloe Vera Gel||1/3 cup|
|Olive oil||1 teaspoon|
|Almond Oil||2-3 teaspoons|
|Geranium Essential Oil||10 drops|
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly, then lather on wet hair, then massage into hair and scalp for complete coverage.
- You can leave the mixture for 1-3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and dry the towel. Use within a month or so.
- Aloe consists of enzymes that assist naturally stability the pH of the scalp, which allows promote hair boom and fight hair loss. Olive oil enables to moisturize and defend hair from breaking without greasy and clogging the skin.
- Almond oil contains a considerable quantity of magnesium, which has a moisturizing and stimulating effect and also helps to alleviate the irritation and inflammation of the scalp.
- This recipe will rejuvenate and soothe your scalp was providing rare nutrients and minerals that are essential for hair growth, It is also a powerful anti-inflammatory and helps with itching and irritation coconut oil also hydrates and protects the scalp and hair and then finally.
Shampoo for Natural Hair Growth
Although other recipes in this guide are great for hair loss + growth and a better alternative to commercial shampoos, there is a method designed by professionals to promote hair growth and stabilize hair loss in every possible way. Below is the recipe.
|Nettle||2-3 bunches only|
|Organic Coconut Oil||1 teaspoon|
|Rosemary Essential Oil||10 drops|
|Pure Powdered Turmeric||1 teaspoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 cup|
|Baking soda||1 teaspoon|
- Soak nettles in boiling water and let them cool before filtering.
- Add the more ingredients to the nettle tea and mix well. Soak the hair with the foam, absorb for 2-5 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly.
- Nettle is rich in hair and promotes vitamins A, B, C, D, and K. It also allows the scalp and allows BPH. Rosemary essential oil has antiseptic houses that can assist in new hair growth.
- Turmeric is a prestigious spice. Turmeric in this recipe will rejuvenate and soothe your scalp while providing the nutrients and minerals that are critical for hair growth.
- It is likewise an effective anti-inflammatory drug that helps relieve itching and irritation. Coconut oil moisturizes and protects the scalp and hair.
Hair Mask for Hair Growth
|Vanilla Essential Oil||10 drops only|
|Herbs||nettle, chamomile, Reishi|
|Pure Water||100 gram|
- Prepare herbs (including nettles) and immerse them in hot water until the water has cooled, then remove the solids. Add cherry, avocado, and vanilla essential oils and mix at high speed until smooth.
- Apply the mask on wet hair and massage the scalp for 2-3 minutes. Now, absorb the mask for another 15-20 minutes, then rinse off and dry the towel.
- This hair mask absorbs for twenty mins and deeply nourishes and hydrates your hair and scalp.
- The hair mask will deeply nourish and moisturize your hair and scalp while absorbs it for 20minutes essential minerals and nutrients from the avocado protect the scalp whilst providing nutrition the cherries provide antioxidants of vitamin C.
- Vanilla essential oil stimulates hair boom and Ganoderma lucidum mushroom acts as a 5-alpha reduction inhibitor, as a result supporting to decrease DHT content material at the scalp.
Any FDA medical institution has not evaluated the information contained on this site. All information is for educational purposes only. Our aim is not to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. You must consult a medical expert before taking action on any content on this website.